Neville Goddard was one of themost influential self-improvement/Spiritual teachersof the 20th century.
Bornin Barbados on February 19th, 1905, his writings are thought-provoking and intuitive, and combine a knowledge of the laws of energy with radical re-interpretations of Christian symbolism.
On his passing in October 1st, 1972, he left behind an incredible library of spiritual teachings.
With nearly 300 lectures and 11 books this collection is outstanding and comprehensive in its instructions of the Law of the universe.
His work combines psychology and spiritual themes with practice exercises and techniques to manifest the world of your dreams, andraise your vibration to match the level of your desires.
As you can see in these Neville Goddard quotes, he strongly believed that you can change the course of your life and your experiences by controlling your feelings, emotions, and thoughts.
I hope by reading his words below, you may find inspiration to start making positive changes.
Let this quote collection serve as your guiding light in manifesting your dreams.
Other posts you may like:
15 of the best Neville Goddard Quotes
- “Do not waste one moment in regret, for to think feelingly of the mistakes of the past is to re-infect yourself.”
- “If you will assume your desire and live there as though it were true, no power on earth can stop it from becoming a fact.”
- “All transformation begins with an intense, burning desire to be transformed. The first step in the ‘renewing of the mind’ is desire. You must want to be different and intend to be before you can begin to change yourself. Then, you must make your future dream a present fact.”
- “It is not what you want that you attract. You attract what you believe to be true.”
- “You are already that which you want to be, and your refusal to believe this is the only reason you do not see it.”
- “Everything depends upon our attitude towards ourselves. That which we will not affirm as true of ourselves cannot develop in our life.”
- “Feeling is the secret.”
- “Instead of fighting against the evidence of the senses, you claim yourself to be that which you desire to be. As your attention is placed on this claim, the doors of the senses automatically lose against your former master—that which you were conscious of being.”
- “Stop trying to change the world since it is only the mirror. Man’s attempt to change the world by force is as fruitless as breaking a mirror in the hope of changing his face. Leave the mirror and change your face. Leave the world alone and change your conceptions of yourself.”
- “A change of feeling is a change of destiny.”
- “Do not try to change people—they are only messengers telling you who you are. Revalue yourself, and they will confirm the change.”
- “Each person is born with an infinite power, against which no earthly force is of the slightest significance.”
- “Your opinion of yourself is your most important viewpoint. You are infinitely greater than you think you are.”
- “Only as one is willing to give up his present limitations and identity, can he become that which he desires to be.”
- “There would be no progress in this world were it not for man’s dissatisfaction with himself.”
Inspirational Neville Goddard Quotes
- “All you can possibly need or desire is already yours. Call your desires into being by imagining and feeling your wish fulfilled.”
- “The world is yourself pushed out. Ask yourself what you want, and then give it to yourself! Do not question how it will come about. Just go your way knowing that the evidence of what you have done must appear, and it will.”
- “All you need is time, and you have it now!”
- “Everyone is free to create his world as he wants it if he knows that the whole thing is responding to him.”
- “Take your attention away from your problem and the multitude of reasons why you cannot achieve your ideal. Concentrate your attention entirely upon the thing desired.”
- “The great secret is a controlled imagination and a well-sustained attention, firmly and repeatedly focused on the object to be accomplished.”
- “Health, wealth, beauty, and genius are not created. They are only manifested by the arrangement of your mind—that is, by your concept of yourself, and your concept of yourself is all that you accept and consent to as true.”
- “Most of us are reflecting life and not affecting it. Your inner speech mirrors your mind, and your mind mirrors God. If you do not change your thoughts, you haven’t changed their activity, and if you do not change their activity, the conditions of your life cannot change, for they are only bearing witness to the inner action of your mind.”
- “When you attain the control of the internal direction of your attention, you will no longer stand in shallow water, but will launch out into the deep of life.”
- “Your attention must be developed, controlled, and concentrated in order to change your concept of yourself successfully and thereby, change your future.”
- “To attempt to change circumstances before I change my own imaginal activity is to struggle against the very nature of my own being, for my own imaginal activity is animating my world.”
- “A change of circumstance happens as a result of a change in your state of consciousness.”
- “Disregard appearances, conditions. In fact, all evidence of your senses that deny the fulfilment of your desire. Rest in the assumption that you are already what you want to be, for in that determined assumption, you and your infinite being are merged in creative unity, and with your infinite being, all things are possible.”
- “Man moves in a world that is nothing more or less than his consciousness objectified.”
- “To rise in consciousness to the level of the thing desired and to remain there until such level becomes your nature is the way of all seeming miracles.”
Neville Goddard Quotes on Imagination
- “Imagination is the only redemptive power in the universe.”
- “All things are possible to God, and you found who He is. Your own wonderful human imagination is the actual creative power of God within you.”
- “You believe in God? Believe also in your imagination.”
- “Determined imagination, thinking from the end, is the beginning of all miracles.”
- “Truth depends upon the intensity of imagination, not upon facts.”
- “Most people who desire to change their life make the mistake of not imagining deeply or long enough. They let the 3D world and what they see dictate their reality instead of their imagination.”
- “You must be conscious of being healthy if you are to know what health is.”
- “Imagination is seeing with the eye of God.”
- “Imagination and faith are the secrets of creation.”
- “An awakened imagination works with a purpose. It creates and conserves the desirable, and transforms or destroys the undesirable.”
- “It is imagination which makes one a leader, while the lack of it makes one a follower.”
- “Your imagination is you yourself, and the world as your imagination sees it is the real world.”
- “I imagine that people see me as they would see me if I were the man that I want to be.”
- “Your imaginal act is as much a creative act as a physical one, wherein man halts, shrinks, and is blessed, for as man creates his own likeness, so does your imaginal act transform itself into the likeness of your assumption. If, however, you do not reach the point of satisfaction, repeat the action over and over again, until you feel as though you touched it and virtue went out of you.”
- “Use your imagination lovingly on behalf of another.”
Neville Goddard Quotes That Will Power You Up
- “Because of your belief in external things, you think power into them by transferring the power that you are to the external thing. Realize you yourself are the power you have mistakenly given to outer conditions.”
- “Enact a scene that implies you have what you desire, and to the degree that you are faithful to that state, it will unfold in your world, and no power can stop it, for there is no other power.”
- “Your assumption, to be effective, cannot be a single isolated act. It must be a maintained attitude of the wish fulfilled.”
- “Without the aid of any man, he will define himself as that which he desires to express. He will discover that his I am is the virgin conceiving without the aid of man, that all conceptions of himself, when felt, and fixed in consciousness, will be embodied easily as living realities in his world.”
- “If we do not like what is happening to us, it is a sure sign that we are in need of a change of mental diet.”
- “Dare to believe in the reality of your assumption, and watch the world play its part relative to its fulfilment.”
- “Man’s chief delusion is his conviction that there are causes other than his own state of consciousness.”
- “By desiring to be other than what you are, you can create an ideal of the person you want to be and assume that you are already that person.”
- “‘I will be’ is a confession that ‘I am not.’ The Father’s will is always ‘I am.’ Until you realize that you are the Father—there is only one ‘I am,’ and your infinite self is that ‘I am’—your will is always ‘I will be.’”
- “You cannot persist in wanting what you already have. If you assume you are what you desire to be, to the point of ecstasy, you no longer want it.”
Neville Goddard Quotes About Love
- “Love is not love if there is no beloved.”
- “Those who go seeking for love, only make manifest their own lovelessness, and the loveless never find love. Only the loving find love, and they never have to seek for it.”
- “Love is our birthright. Love is the fundamental necessity of our life. Do not go seeking for that which you are.”
- “If one imagines unlovely things for another, they are going to produce them—not in the other, but in themselves.”
- “Tell no man of your spiritual romance. Lock your secret within you in joy, confident, and happy that someday, you will bear the son of your lover by expressing and possessing the nature of your impression. Then, will you know the mystery of your impression.”
Neville Goddard Quotes to Help You Walk the Path to Success
- “Begin with self.”
- “Changing your life means changing your past.”
- “It is necessary to have an aim in life. Without an aim, we drift.”
- “Believe your prayers are already realized.”
- “Live your life in a sublime spirit of confidence and determination.”
- “Claim it. It will respond.”
- “Prayers, to be successful, must be claimed and appropriated. Assume the positive consciousness of the thing desired.”
- “The journey of life is a mental one, which is taking place in the sea of illusion.”
- “If you assume success and persist in that assumption, you cannot fail. That is the law.”
- “As your attention is removed from the world round about you and placed upon the ‘I am,’ so that you are lost in the feeling of simply being, you will find yourself slipping the anchor that tied you to the shallows of your problem, and effortlessly, you will find yourself moving out into the deep.”
- “Through your ability to think and feel, you have dominion over all creation.”
- “To desire a state is to have it.”
- “The cornerstone on which all things are based is man’s concept of himself.”
- “Listen closely to your invisible thoughts. What do you hear? What are your words implying? That is their potency. What do you want? Name it and rearrange the structure of your mind to imply you no longer desire it because you already have it!”
- “For life makes no mistakes and always gives man, that which man first gives himself.”
Neville Goddard Quotes on Faith
- “Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.”
- “Have faith in your imagined act.”
- “The law operates by faith. If you believe, no effort is necessary to see the fulfilment of your every desire.”
- “Believe that you are what you want to be.”
- “Unless man discovers that his consciousness is the cause of every expression of his life, he will continue seeking the cause of his confusion in the world of effects, and so, shall die in his fruitless search.”
- “The law that governs prayer is impersonal. Belief is the condition necessary to realize the desire. No amount of pleas or ritual will bring about the fulfilment of your desires other than the belief that you are or have that which you want.”
- “Learn to shake yourself loose from what the world believes is the only reality.”
- “You will find that you are not a victim of fate, but a victim of faith.”
- “Praying is recognizing yourself to be that which you desire to be, rather than begging God for that which you desire.”
- “Whatever you desire, believe that you have received it, and you will.”
Neville Goddard Quotes to Be Transformed
- “Be careful of your moods and feelings, for there is an unbroken connection between your feelings and your visible world.”
- “If he does not know what he is doing, he can lose his wealth and not know how to recover it. I am asking you, regardless of your financial situation, to assume wealth, knowingly.”
- “The circumstances of your life reflect what you have been saying.”
- “To reach a higher level of being, you must assume a higher concept of yourself.”
- “You must be conscious of being secure if you are to know what security is.”
- “When will and imagination are in conflict, imagination invariably wins.”
- “Feeling is the one and only medium through which ideas are conveyed to the subconscious. Therefore, the man who does not control his feeling may easily impress the subconscious with undesirable states. By control of feeling is not meant restraint or suppression of your feeling, but rather, the disciplining of self to imagine and entertain only such feeling as contributes to your happiness.”
- “Fear of loss brings loss into your world.”
- “All conceptions are limitations of the conceiver.”
- “If ye believe not that I am He, ye shall die in your sins.”
- “Fools exploit the world—the wise transfigure it.”
- “Never go to sleep feeling discouraged or dissatisfied. Never sleep in the consciousness of failure.”
- “Imagination is nothing more than sensory states. Learn to go beyond an idea by feeling its reality.”
- “The conditions and events of your life are your children formed from the molds of your subconscious impressions in sleep.”
- “How successful you are on the outside is directly related to how relaxed you feel inside. Your emotional sense of well-being dictates your life.”
Deep Neville Goddard Quotes About One’s Consciousness
- “Your subconscious impressions determine the conditions of your world.”
- “The conscious generates ideas and impresses these ideas on the subconscious. The subconscious receives ideas and gives form and expression to them. By this law first, conceiving an idea and then impressing the idea conceived on the subconscious—all things evolve out of consciousness.”
- “Once asleep, man has no freedom of choice. His entire slumber is dominated by his last waking concept of self.”
- “I and my Father are one, but my Father is greater than I. The conscious and subconscious are one, but the subconscious is greater than the conscious.”
- “The subconscious is what a man is. The conscious is what a man knows.”
- “You must be in the consciousness of being, or having that which you want to be, or to have before you drop off to sleep.”
- “To be conscious of being poor while praying for riches is to be rewarded with that which you are conscious of being, namely, poverty.”
- “Sleep conceals the creative act while the objective world reveals it. In sleep, man impresses the subconscious with his conception of himself.”
- “Nothing comes from without. All things come from within—from the subconscious.”
- “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and feel as true, the subconscious can and must objectify. Your feelings create the pattern from which your world is fashioned.”
- “The subconscious is not selective. It is impersonal and no respecter of persons. The subconscious is not concerned with the truth or falsity of your feeling. It always accepts as true that which you feel to be true. Feeling is the assent of the subconscious to the truth of that which is declared to be true. Because of this quality of the subconscious, there is nothing impossible to man.”
- “Man must learn to believe in that which he does not, at the moment, see in order to grant himself that which he desires to have.”
- “The conscious is the realm of effect. The subconscious is the realm of cause. These two aspects are the male and female divisions of consciousness. The conscious is male. The subconscious is female.”
- “‘I am’ is a feeling of permanent awareness. The very center of consciousness is the feeling of I am. I may forget who I am, where I am, what I am, but I cannot forget that I am. The awareness of being remains, regardless of the degree of forgetfulness of who, where, and what I am.”
- “You rise to a higher level of consciousness by taking your attention away from your present limitations and placing it upon that which you desire to be.”
Wise Neville Goddard Quotes That Will Remind You of Your Power
- “Nothing is impossible to you.”
- “Whenever your feeling is in conflict with your wish, feeling will be the victor.”
- “The signs always follow. They never precede.”
- “Become aware of what you are thinking, and you will recognize a law between your mood and your surrounding circumstances.”
- “Waste no time trying to change the outside. Change the within or the impression, and the without or expression will take care of itself.”
- “Predetermine what you want to hear and listen until you hear it.”
- “Think truly, and thy thoughts shall the world’s famine feed. Speak truly, and each word of thine, shall be a fruitful seed. Live truly, and thy life shall be a great and noble creed.”
- “How would I feel if I were free?”
- “Always go to the end. Dwell in the end, and you will hurt no one.”
- “Dream better than the best you know.”
- “Assume the feeling of your wish fulfilled and observe the route that your attention follows.”
- “Doubt is the only force capable of disturbing the seed or impression. To avoid a miscarriage of so wonderful a child, walk in secrecy through the necessary interval of time that it will take the impression to become an expression.”
- “Do not attempt this in daydreaming or wishful thinking but in a positive manner. Claim yourself to be the thing desired. I am that—no sacrifice, no diet, no human tricks. All that is asked of you is to accept your desire.”
- “The ideal you seek and hope to attain will not manifest itself, will not be realized by you, until you have imagined that you are already that ideal.”
- “If you do not feel natural about what you want to be, you will not be it.”
Bite-Sized Neville Goddard Quotes That Uncover Truth
- “There is no limit to your creative power.”
- “Everything in the world bears witness of the use or misuse of man’s inner talking.”
- “You are the truth of everything that you perceive.”
- “Feeling a state produces that state.”
- “Command any idea to clothe itself in form.”
- “The whole vast world is no more than man’s imagining pushed out.”
- “He inwardly acts it over and over again until it takes on the tones of reality.”
- “Imagination is able to do anything, but only according to the internal direction of your attention.”
- “The individual’s inner speech and actions attract the conditions of his life.”
- “To one’s imagination, all things are possible.”
- “Faith is being loyal to your unseen reality within.”
- “Prayer is the act of assuming the feeling of being and having that which you want.”
- “Never claim, ‘I shall be that.’ Let all claims from now on be, ‘I am that I am.’”
- “Our inner conversations represent in various ways the world we live in.”
- “All the honors of men in a state of sleep are as nothing.”
Life-Changing Neville Goddard Quotes
- “The depth of your own being has ways and means that you, the conscious surface being, know not of. It knows exactly how to do it. Don’t ask how it’s going to be done.”
- “The difference between feeling yourself in action, here and now, and visualizing yourself in action, as though you were on a motion-picture screen, is the difference between success and failure.”
- “If you judge after appearances, you will continue to be enslaved by the evidence of your senses.”
- “Chance or accident is not responsible for the things that happen to you, nor is predestined fate the author of your fortune or misfortune.”
- “If a man looks upon any other man and estimates that man as less than himself, then he is stealing from the other. He is stealing the other’s birthright—that of equality.”
- “I am wealthy, poor, healthy, sick, free, confined were first of all impressions or conditions felt before they became visible expressions.”
- “Man’s responsibility, then, is to choose his destination. The motive power to bring him there is furnished by the infinite.”
- “Your reactions, whether positive or negative, are creative of future circumstances. In your imagination, you can hear words congratulating you on getting a wonderful new job. That imaginal act now goes forward, and you will encounter this pleasant experience in the future.”
- “There is nothing more important than developing your imagination to transform your life from the inside world of your thoughts and feelings to the outside world of your results and manifestations.”
- “Capture the feeling associated with your realized wish by assuming the feeling that would be yours were yours already in possession of the thing you desire, and your wish will objectify itself.”
Neville Goddard Quotes That Will Motivate You to Be a Better Version of Yourself
- “When you drop your desire in consciousness as a seed, confident that it shall appear in its full-blown potential, you have done all that is expected of you. To be worried or concerned about the manner of their unfoldment is to hold these fertile seeds in a mental grasp and, therefore, to prevent them from really maturing to full harvest.”
- “The ideal we serve and strive to attain could never be evolved from us were it not potentially involved in our nature.”
- “When the truth of this statement dawns upon you, you will know that you have found the lost word or the key to every door. ‘I am’ is the magical lost word which was made flesh in the likeness of that which you are conscious of being.”
- “Sensation precedes manifestation and is the foundation upon which all manifestation rests.”
- “What you consent to can only be discovered by an uncritical observation of your reactions to life. Your reactions reveal where you live psychologically, and where you live psychologically determines how you live here in the outer visible world.”
- “When a man learns the art of thinking from the end, that man is master of his fate. For he defines his end, he formulates an aim in life, and then feels himself right into the situation of that end.”
- “I have a lavish, steady, dependable income, consistent with integrity and mutual benefit.”
- “The first step in changing the future is desire, that is, define your objective—know definitely what you want. Second, construct an event which you believe you would encounter following the fulfilment of your desire—an event which implies fulfilment of your desire—something which will have the action of self-predominant.”
- “Simply hold the attention on a certain idea until it fills the mind and crowds all other ideas out of consciousness. The power of attention shows itself the sure guarantee of an inner force.”
- “You must assume the feeling of the wish fulfilled until your assumption has all the sensory vividness of reality.”
- “Imagination has full power of objective realization, and every stage of man’s progress or regression is made by the exercise of imagination.”
- “What we must work for is not the development of the will, but the education of the imagination and the steadying of attention.”
- “All meditation ends at last with the thinker, and he finds he is what he, himself, has conceived.”
- “No quality so separates man from man as does the disciplined imagination. Those who have given most to society are our artists, scientists, inventors, and others with vivid imaginations.”
- “Education is not accomplished by putting something into man. Its purpose is to draw out of man the wisdom which is latent within him.”
Religious Neville Goddard Quotes
- “There is nothing God cannot do! Do not think that one who is fabulously rich has an influx of spirit which differs from yours. He is imagining wealth, either wittingly or unwittingly, but you can do it knowingly.”
- “Man fails to do the works of Jesus Christ because he attempts to accomplish them from his present level of consciousness. You will never transcend your present accomplishments through sacrifice and struggle. Your present level of consciousness will only be transcended as you drop the present state and rise to a higher level.”
- “With your desire defined, quietly go within and shut the door behind you. Lose yourself in your desire. Feel yourself to be one with it. Remain in this fixation until you have absorbed the life and name by claiming and feeling yourself to be and to have that which you desired. When you emerge from the hour of prayer, you must do so conscious of being and possessing that which you heretofore desired.”
- “The prophet said, ‘Be ye imitators of God as dear children.’ How would I imitate God? Well, we are told that God calls things that are not seen as though they were seen, and the unseen becomes seen. This is the way the girl called forth praise and kindness from her employer. She carried on an imaginary conversation with her employer from the premise that he had praised her work, and he did.”
- “All things are generated out of your imagination by the word of God, which is your own inner conversation, and every imagination reaps its own words which it has inwardly spoken.”
- “Prayer is the master key. A key may fit one door of a house, but when it fits all doors, it may well claim to be a master key. Such and no less a key is prayer to all earthly problems.”
- “Prayer succeeds by avoiding conflict. Prayer is, above all things, easy. Its greatest enemy is effort.”
- “Your inner being is He who men call God.”
- “Spiritual growth is the gradual, I would say, transition from a God of tradition to a God of experience.”
- “He who rises from his prayer a better man, his prayer has been granted.”
Neville Goddard Quotes That Will Increase Your Awareness
- “When a sculptor looks at a formless piece of marble, he sees, buried within its formless mass, his finished piece of art. The sculptor, instead of making his masterpiece, merely reveals it by removing that part of the marble which hides his conception. The same applies to you.”
- “Every dream could be realized by those self-disciplined enough to believe it.”
- “The beliefs in the potency of drugs to heal, diets to strengthen, moneys to secure, are the values or money changers that must be thrown.”
- “I am—your true self—is not interested in man’s opinion. All its interest lies in your conviction of yourself. What do you say of the I am within you? Can you answer and say, ‘I am Christ?’ Your answer or degree of understanding will determine the place you will occupy in life. Do you say or believe yourself to be a man of a certain family, race, nation, etc.? Do you honestly believe this of yourself? Then life, your true self, will cause these conceptions to appear in your world, and you will live with them as though they are real.”
- “The undisciplined man’s attention is the servant of his vision rather than its master. It is captured by the pressing rather than the important.”
- “The drama of life is a psychological one which we bring to pass by our attitudes rather than by our acts.”
- “There is nothing wrong with our desire to transcend our present state. It is natural for us to seek a more beautiful personal life. It is right that we wish for greater understanding, greater health, greater security.”
- “Our present mental conversations do not recede into the past. They advance into the future to confront us as wasted or invested words.”
- “Consciousness is the one and only reality, not figuratively, but actually. This reality may, for the sake of clarity, be likened unto a stream which is divided into two parts, the conscious and the subconscious. In order to intelligently operate the law of consciousness, it is necessary to understand the relationship between the conscious and the subconscious.”
- “‘What would it be like were it true that I now embody that state? How would I feel?’ And in response to that question would come a feeling, a feeling that corresponds to that end.”
Other Neville Goddard Quotes Filled With Lessons
- “With words or inner talking, we build our world.”
- “Your body is an emotional filter and bears the unmistakable marks of your prevalent emotions. Emotional disturbances, especially suppressed emotions, are the causes of all disease. To feel intensely about a wrong without voicing or expressing that feeling is the beginning of disease in both body and environment. Do not entertain the feeling of regret or failure for frustration or detachment from your objective results in disease.”
- “There is no escape from our present predicament except by a radical psychological transformation.”
- “Should a survey be made to determine the reason why so many seemingly educated men and women fail in their after-college years, or should it be made to determine the reason for the different earning powers of the masses, there would be no doubt, but that imagination played the important part.”
- “You possess the power of intervention, the power which enables you to alter the course of your future.”
- “You are free to choose the concept you will accept of yourself.”
- “Actually, you are destined to reach the point where you realize that through your own desire, you can consciously create your successive destinies.”
- “It’s now, you’re investing it, and these will become real within your world.”
- “Learn then to think from that end, though reason denies it, though everything denies it, you occupy that end.”
- “What would the feeling be like if it were true?”
200 Neville Goddard Quotes – Final thoughts
I hope enjoyed these quotes a much as I did.
Neville Goddard has had a massive impact on my spiritual journey.
I would love to hear your thoughts on what you are doing to change your life in the coming days and years.
If you have any questions, please reach out to me via firstname.lastname@example.org.
I would love to hear from you!
Other posts you may like:
- 14 Motivational Uplifting Quotes – W/C 18th April 2022
- 14 Motivational Uplifting Quotes – W/C 11th April 2022
- 14 Motivational Uplifting Quotes – W/C 04th April 2022
- 14 Motivational Uplifting Quotes – W/C 28th March 2022
IF YOU FOUND THIS POST USEFUL, THEN PLEASE SAVE THIS PIN BELOW TO YOUR PINTEREST SPIRITUAL GROWTH BOARD OR SOMETHING SIMILAR FOR LATER – THANK YOU!
Hello! My name is Adam and welcome to my space on the internet. Here you can find me writing about subjects such as spiritual growth, self-discovery, wellbeing, addiction recovery and mental health. Please connect with me on my journey and join the community!
What is the best Neville Goddard quote? ›
“Change your conception of yourself and you will automatically change the world in which you live. Do not try to change people; they are only messengers telling you who you are. Revalue yourself and they will confirm the change.”What are some quotes from the power of awareness Neville Goddard? ›
“Think truly, and thy thoughts shall the world's famine feed; Speak truly, and each word of thine shall be a fruitful seed; Live truly, and thy life shall be a great and noble creed.” “You must assume the feeling of the wish fulfilled until your assumption has all the sensory vividness of reality.”Does Neville Goddard believe in God? ›
Therefore, Goddard did not believe in an external God who answers prayers, but rather that every human being is God individualized as that person, "you are the creator".What is the law of assumption Neville Goddard quotes? ›
The Law of Assumption is key to manifesting your dreams with The Law of Attraction. As you assume the feeling of the wish fulfilled, your desire will appear before you. That is the law.What is Neville goddards promise? ›
Each is destined to awaken one day as Jesus Christ, who is nothing less than God Himself! Everyone is destined to awaken as God! The birth cannot be of the flesh, for flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. It cannot enter the Kingdom of God – only Spirit, for God is Spirit.Who said the best things in life are free quote? ›
COCO CHANEL is reputed to have said, “The best things in life are free.What is the quote knowledge is power? ›
Abstract. When Sir Francis Bacon published in his work, Meditationes Sacrae (1597), the saying: "knowledge itself is power", he most likely wanted to transmit the idea that having and sharing knowledge is the cornerstone of reputation and influence, and therefore power; all achievements emanate from this.What does Neville Goddard mean by consciousness? ›
Consciousness is the cause of every expression in your life. Consciousness is always objectifying itself. Your consciousness is the only living reality, the eternal head of creation. A man's consciousness is all that he thinks and desires and loves, all that he believes is true and consents to.Who argued with God? ›
I. Moses. The first case I want to consider, and the easiest to analyze, involves Moses. He argued with God when he offered reasons why he should not be the one chosen to lead the people out of Egypt — the Israelites will not believe you sent me, Pharaoh will not listen to me, I am not eloquent (Exodus 3,10-4,17).What philosopher argued for the existence of God? ›
The first, and best-known, ontological argument was proposed by St. Anselm of Canterbury in the 11th century C.E. In his Proslogion, St. Anselm claims to derive the existence of God from the concept of a being than which no greater can be conceived. St.
Which philosopher questioned the existence of God? ›
Philosophers who have provided arguments against the existence of God include Friedrich Nietzsche and Bertrand Russell.How do I use Neville's law of assumption? ›
- Write down your desires. Get acquainted with your journal and let your desires flow freely onto the page. ...
- Imagine how it would feel to fulfill your desire. Take a few deep breaths and close your eyes. ...
- Assume that what you want is already yours.
Steps for getting what you want with the law of assumption
If it doesn't, change the story, even if it's already happened and is in the past. Imagine this new story until it feels real. Imagine being in your desired outcome “ahead of evidence”. Hold the new assumption long enough for reality to catch up.
- Dare To Assume. Look at those first three words, “Dare to assume”. ...
- Assume You Are The Person You Wish To Be. ...
- Your Reasonable Mind And Outer Senses May Deny It. ...
- If You Will Persist, Then You Will Receive Your Assumption. ...
- You Can Begin Right Now. ...
If you've read any of the teachings of Neville Goddard, then you have probably heard him mention a principle he calls The Law of Assumption. This principle appears throughout Goddard's books, and is one of the cornerstones of his entire philosophy.What did Neville Goddard do for a living? ›
He toured America and England with dance troupes. But Neville's theater life was hand-to-mouth; he supplemented his income by working as an elevator operator and shipping clerk.What are the 3 best things in life? ›
- An honest opinion from a loved one.
- True friends who have your back.
- A family you can always count on.
- Someone who supports your dreams.
- Finding true love.
- Humor and laughter.
- Having a positive attitude.
- Peace. Rule #1, protect your peace. ...
- Health. So many of us take our health for granted until something life-changing happens, and our health becomes at risk. ...
- Family & Friendship. Our relationships are our foundation. ...
- Purpose. Purpose is our “why.” ...
- Time. ...
- Learning. ...
- “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” — ...
- “Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.” — ...
- “Don't settle for average. ...
- “Show up, show up, show up, and after a while the muse shows up, too.” — ...
- “Don't bunt.
- When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
- Life every day like it's your last.
- Be yourself. ...
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Let go of who you think you're supposed to be and embrace who you are.
- If you are not obsessed with your life, change it.
- Set some goals, then demolish them.
What is the famous quote about knowledge? ›
Knowledge is the eye of desire and can become the pilot of the soul. An expert is a man who knows just that much more about his subject than his associates. Most of us are nearer the top than we think.What is the old saying knowledge is? ›
The phrase "knowledge is power" is often attributed to Francis Bacon, from his Meditationes Sacrae (1597). Thomas Jefferson used the phrase in his correspondence on at least four occasions, each time in connection with the establishment of a state university in Virginia.Who Quote knowledge is the key to success? ›
Benjamin Franklin once said "An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." How very true that is.What are the 3 states of consciousness? ›
Sigmund Freud divided human consciousness into three levels of awareness: the conscious, preconscious, and unconscious.What are the 4 states of consciousness? ›
The Four States of Consciousness—Beyond the Waking State
Mandukya Upanishad is the source of the Hindu revelations about the Four States of Consciousness and defines these states as waking, dreaming, deep sleep, and turya (the fourth state, which is the state of enlightenment).
The fourth level of human consciousness is about finding freedom and autonomy. You will want to discover who you are beyond the parental programming and cultural conditioning you received during your formative years.Can you get mad at God? ›
Pastor David's expressed anger to God was not a sin. However, how that anger is acted out can potentially cause problems. An element of the Fruit of the Spirit is self-control, a marker of spiritual maturity (Galatians 5:23). For example, Psalm 4:4 states, “Be angry, and do not sin.Who not believe in God is called? ›
2 The literal definition of “atheist” is “a person who does not believe in the existence of a god or any gods,” according to Merriam-Webster.Who in the Bible told God no? ›
Moses tells God not to do it. He asks God to spare the people (see Exodus 32:9-14). Moses told God no, and God was okay with that. God adapted himself to Abraham's response to the test with Isaac: “Do not do anything to him.What are the 5 proofs for the existence of God? ›
- The First Way: Motion.
- The Second Way: Efficient Cause.
- The Third Way: Possibility and Necessity.
- The Fourth Way: Gradation.
- The Fifth Way: Design.
Who wrote the 5 proofs for the existence of God? ›
The Summa Theologica is a famous work written by Saint Thomas Aquinas between AD 1265 and 1274. It is divided into three main parts and covers all of the core theological teachings of Aquinas's time.What are the 3 main arguments for the existence of God? ›
Much of the discussion has focused on Kant's “big three” arguments: ontological arguments, cosmological arguments, and teleological arguments.How did Aristotle view God? ›
According to Aristotle God is a self-absorbed being much like the sun, he helps human beings and provides them with what they need but leaves them to be by themselves and does not want anything from them, he is just there to support the world.What are the 4 arguments for the existence of God? ›
Evidence for the existence of God is seen in several ways in what have traditionally been called the Classical Arguments for God's existence. The four Classical arguments are simply called: The Ontological argument, The Cosmological argument, The Teleological argument, and The Moral argument.How do I start manifesting? ›
- Make a vision board. ...
- Start journaling. ...
- Say positive affirmations. ...
- Consider your dreams before bed. ...
- Go outside the box. ...
- Surround yourself with positivity. ...
- Practice the 369 manifestation method. ...
- Walk the walk.
The metaphysical teacher Neville Goddard expressed this idea beautifully by saying that the key to changing your self-image is to “assume the feeling of the wish fulfilled.” That is the secret to forming a true mental equivalent that takes shape in physical reality.How powerful is the law of assumption? ›
The law of assumption is a theory that maintains that what we assume to be true is what we will eventually manifest. It proposes that our assumptions about life have immense power to positively or negatively impact the fulfillment of our wishes and desires.What is the law of assumption for dummies? ›
The Law of Assumption is a means of manifesting desires by having a state of mind and the feeling that those desires, wishes, and aspirations have been fulfilled. Neville Goddard (who introduced this law), explains that achieving the desired goal has everything to do with your state of mind rather than mere action.What are the 12 universal laws? ›
- 12 Universal Laws.
- Divine oneness.
- Inspired action.
- Perpetual transmutation of energy.
- Cause and effect.
The 3 Laws of Attraction are: Like Attracts Like. Nature Abhors a Vacuum. The Present is Always Perfect.
How is Law of Attraction used in real life? ›
- Understand burnout and how to recover from it.
- Incorporate more positive affirmations and self-talk into your inner dialogue.
- Look for the positives, no matter how big or small, in every situation you're in.
There is no empirical scientific evidence supporting the law of attraction, and it is widely considered to be pseudoscience.Who wrote the quote do your best forget the rest? ›
Quote by Tony Horton: “Do your best and forget the rest.”Who wrote the quote it's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice? ›
John Templeton Quotes
It is nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
Matt Cameron Quotes
Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.
"Peace for our time" was a declaration made by British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain in his 30 September 1938 remarks in London concerning the Munich Agreement and the subsequent Anglo-German Declaration.Who quoted behind you all your memories? ›
Behind You, All Your Memories. Before You, All Your Dreams. Around You, All ... - Lilli Vaihere - Google Books.Who wrote the Never Give Up quote? ›
And how about the very very short commencement speech that Winston Churchill gave, in which he said, “Never give up, never give up, never give up,” and then sat down?What is a good quote about patience? ›
“Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.” “One minute of patience, ten years of peace.” “With love and patience, nothing is impossible.” “Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.”What is a famous quote about kindness? ›
“Kindness is giving hope to those who think they are all alone in this world.” “Kindness is seeing the best in others when they cannot see it in themselves.” “Kindness is something anyone can give without losing anything themselves.” “Kindness is not what you do, but who you are.”
Who said there is power in kindness? ›
The Prophet Joseph Smith remarked, “When persons manifest the least kindness and love to me, O what power it has over my mind” (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, comp. Joseph Fielding Smith , 240). There is power in kindness.Who said the best and most beautiful things? ›
Helen Keller Quotes
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall” – Confucius. “Magic is believing in yourself. If you can do that, you can make anything happen” - – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them” – Walt Disney.Who said peace in our time? ›
On September 30, 1938, British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain received a rowdy homecoming after signing a peace pact with Nazi Germany.What is Winston Churchill's famous quote? ›
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing-grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender!”